Monday, July 22, 2013

Cabo - Day 4

After a couple of days of activities, we really settled into vacation on this day and did pretty much nothing. Sharon and Mark had done some grocery shopping before I arrived in Cabo and I, of course, packed a ton of snacks (and even bread) so I ate in all three meals this day. (I was sweating bullets at the Los Cabos airport because they had dogs sniffing my luggage and they even opened up my large suitcase looking for food. All I sacrificed was an apple, thankfully! I had horrible visions of them taking all of the great snacks I had just bought and hidden in all of my clothes. That would not have made for a good day or start to my vacation.)

For once, I will let the pictures speak for themselves. These were all mostly taken at or by the pool and a few at the end were shot from our balcony...
A distant view of the Pacific from our high up oasis

No comments:

Post a Comment