I remember driving up I-95 feeling more tired than ever and wondering how in the world I was going to have the energy to run around with a 10, 8, and 3 year old for an entire week. The 3 year old was usually up by 6am (or earlier!) and would crawl in bed with me and then the older girls were hard to get to bed before 10pm. So...I got up when they did and also went to bed when they did leaving little "free" time for me to catch up on emails, blogging, and other fun things I had hoped to do while away from my normal routines. Despite the girls keeping me busy (especially the very active & entertaining 3 year old), it was a nice week to get away. The only downside was coming back to work after taking the week off and feeling like I needed a vacation!
Because we really couldn't leave the neighborhood that week, we entertained ourselves with picture-taking, going to the pool, making videos of the girls acting/singing, going to the park, baking cookies, playing games, and braiding hair.












No comments:
Post a Comment