*Picture heavy post, although aren't they all. :)
As a very special treat to her bridal party, Cheryl brought in a makeup artist and stylist to do our hair and makeup...
Love the eyelashes!
A new concept...curling hair with a flat iron
More getting ready...
Cheryl and her sister taking a peek at the guys out front...
A few details...
Cake made by her sister!
Our "Getting Ready" room at the plantation
Can I tell you how nervous I was to drive 45 minutes very carefully with Julie holding an uncovered wedding cake in my backseat?!
Amazing cake topper handmade by Sky's mom
The Wedding...
Time for pictures...
And the reception...
Small group girls
"Prom Pose"
All of those lanterns were hung individually by Sky, Cheryl, and family!
If I'm looking a little worn, it's because of the 3 hours of dancing. :)
A beautiful day it was...and I had so much fun being a part of it!

































You all look so pretty! What a beautiful wedding!! You took amazing pictures!!
ReplyDelete