Thursday, December 22, 2011

Please Pray...

I believe that most of my blog followers are faithful prayers so I thought I would share this urgent prayer request.  If you would, please lift up this family who is facing something more challenging that I can fathom.  I cannot imagine Christmas through their eyes right now.  I do not actually know the Kellys but I've heard of this story from multiple different angles as it seems that this couple is friends or acquaintances of many different friends of mine (Patrick went to JMU).  Patrick, who I believe is just a little older than I am, has brain cancer that looks to be terminal.  He has a wife and 2 1/2 year old little girl.  Click here to read their story and see updates.  Please join so many who have gathered around this family to pray for a miracle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment