My heart was deeply touched by the opportunity to serve in the ways that we did, the conversations we were able to have with the families at Mattaw, seeing the city of Kitale, spending time with the team, enjoying wonderful food, riding through the game park, and, of course, embracing the sweet children that have been rescued and brought to Mattaw.
I have lots to process and thousands of pictures to sort through. I hope to go back and capture memories and happenings from before Kenya on my blog as well. It just may take some time but I'll attempt to chip away at it bit by bit.
In the meantime, for those of you who supported my trip financially or through prayer, I am humbled by the gift of this time in Kitale and grateful for all of the encouragement to go. I am also thankful for God's protection while traveling and the evidence of being covered in prayer. With sincere gratitude and tears in my eyes, I thank you...
I'm so thankful you have posted your back safe and sound. What an experience! I cannot wait to hear and see your pictures. :) glad your home! Miss you!!
ReplyDeleteLove,Sarah