Friday, July 20, 2012
A little (just a little) behind... :)
So...here goes. Just before a couple of exciting and BIG events happen in a few weeks (yikes...time is flying!), I am going to try to catch up a bit on some of the recent happenings that are noteworthy (and fun). My days are filled with balancing work, which always seems to be picking up rather than slowing down, adding a few items to my Kenya "pack pile" or knocking a few to-dos off of my checklist before leaving on the 13th (today's item was getting Typhoid and Hepatitis A shots :)), and helping in whatever ways I can with wedding preparations. Some days it feels as if I cannot keep pushing myself this hard, but God gives me the strength to press on and there's a lot of wonderful things at the end of this whirlwind. So as not to miss savoring some of the great times during this season, I really want to keep up with my blog (or at least catch up a little). I will give this my best try over the next couple of weeks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment