In preparation for an upcoming work conference that I am planning, I stayed at the Rancho Bernardo Inn in San Diego (where the meeting will be held) for a couple nights to do a "site visit" (yes, a tough job, but someone's gotta do it...) and to look at options for an off-site dinner. Thanks to having to check out these options, I was able to tour around and see some sights off the beaten path. My tour guide even treated me to a delicious lunch right on the water in downtown San Diego.
The fruit trees out there are amazing! I was quite jealous to hear how common it is to have orange, grapefruit, avocado, lemon, or lime trees in your own yard.
Some of the perks of being the "meeting planner" that I discovered in my room...
Peaceful area at the resort to hang out after a spa treatment :)
Believe it or not...my first rental!
I was totally prepared for cooler temps but was thrilled when it hit almost 80 each day.
What a treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment