It seems like I cannot catch my breath these days. The more things (mainly work) have picked up in my life, the faster time flies. I have contemplated over and over again starting a blog because...1- I love taking and sharing pictures, and 2 - I so enjoy documenting life's happenings and being able to look back and remember details from things I have done or places I have traveled.
But how in the world can I justify taking the time to blog when I sometimes cannot find a spare minute to do a half hour task that's been on my list for months?! Better yet...I've been known to leave dead bugs I have smooshed in the corner of a room to vacuum later "when I have time." (Should I admit this?!) Maybe writing about things going on will actually slow time, though!
As much as I talk about finding a better balance with how I spend my time, maybe I should focus on certain priorities and ignore many of the other things on my "to-do" list that just aren't that important. I've been convicted recently about how much I focus on getting things done...even if they really aren't significant to my quality of life or the benefit of others. In so many situations, isn't it the process that matters, not the end result?! I have a long ways to go, but maybe creating a blog is a good start. This could, perhaps, help me with the more balanced life that I would like...
The answer to the question (for now) is....
Yes! Let the blogging begin...
No comments:
Post a Comment